Private area of forum?

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Oh...My ..Gawd :shock: ...

Youre right :shock: ...as you say Scarey...but even more scarey the thought of the people who would google that apart from you of course....Had I better take Ros off my do dah bit as well..
This is getting tooo wotsit :o ..

As Ive said before...Just because Im paranoid doesnt mean it isnt true :shock:

Think I might just go back to being Ros...if there are nutters out there after reading my posts they will realise what theyre up against... :roll:
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Hi ros,

It is possible they could pick up your postings here if the searched: 'Ros torrevieja holiday home winger about her guests paranoid' But how many are likely to do that? :lol:

Ruth (kip, kipper, itchybackrianou)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

OOOHHH Ruth..Kip...Whoever.. :wink:

You havent met the sort of clients I attract obviously...there not safe to be out alone most of 'em :roll:

BTW Wabbitts & GGs going to get on with you famously when theyre back....are you ready :shock:

By the way we are sort of related as Im from Yarnouth and with the famous Bloaters here[aka kippers] :wink: :lol:
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Where are wabbits and GGs? Have they been banished? I look forward to their return. :lol:

Ruth
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Banished :shock: ...

Never..Hutched possibly ..no they will be here presently..all bright eyed abd bushy tailed...with tales of far off lands...

Oh I do Like you :wink: :lol:

but a word to the wise...all this squit must happen in the cafe part or we will be in big Lumber...specially as this is all
bright shiny new section and not the sort to be chit chatted and off topicked in...join me there[if you dare :wink: ].......