Bank Hols

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Fraise

Bank Hols

Post by Fraise »

Hi folks, anyone doing anything nice? Mind you sometimes doing absolutely b****r all can be just bliss :lol: The sun's come out at long last-yay! Time for a drinkie on the terrace methinks, then off for a meal with friends in a new restaurant that's supposed to be very good. We're off to the Brecon Beacons tomorrow for a few nights, hope the hotel lives up to it's promise- I'll let you know!!! Byeee for now, have a fabby time wherever you are :lol: :D

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Fraise, I think we're doing the bugger all route!! We're off to Spain for a week on 7th June so I'll probably do my usual pre packing for that. Other option is my sis's caravan at Seahouses but unfortunately we're not so lucky with the weather here at the moment. I have the heating back on, there were warnings of ground frost on Wednesday :roll:

Hope you have a good break.
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

Being paid by the day, I was delighted when my clients Irish company invited me over Monday/Tuesday - the first half of the year is nothing but four day weeks. No doubt a couple of pints of the black stuff will slip down while I'm there.

John
enid

Post by enid »

Working to finish the gite annexe for guests on July 1st - our holiday was yesterday - but the weather has turned again here - very hot today and I was able to swim - that makes up for having to work while you are all holidaying.