new listing site

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Loopy Lou

Post by Loopy Lou »

I was spammed by them today too. Not impressed with the site - many properties in France from large gite complexes so it looks at first glance as if they have lots of advertisers/properties.

I shan't take up their offer.
Louise
www.lacharronniere.com delightful gites in the Vienne countryside.
battley

Post by battley »

Loopy Lou wrote:I was spammed by them today too. Not impressed with the site - many properties in France from large gite complexes so it looks at first glance as if they have lots of advertisers/properties.

I shan't take up their offer.
battley

Post by battley »

I have my property listed with [LMH spammer] beds and homes, been with the for a few months now and think the site is very good.
:D :D
paolo

Post by paolo »

Battley,

Please note that if you are recommending a listing site you need to add your own website to your profile, either in the signature or www field.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

I was spammed too. :?
Spammer

New listing site

Post by Spammer »

A new site [LMH spammer] escapelets.com allows free listing at present for 12 months, worth checking out, nothing ventured nothing gained!
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Speaking of spam...

Ruth, please note the post that is two above yours.
Brooke
paolo

Post by paolo »

Ruth,

You suck! Suck off!
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

:shock: Think you're right though :cry:
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

paolo wrote:Ruth,

You suck! Suck off!
There's something strange about Ruth/"guest". Ruth/"guest" doesn't have a “Profile� or a “PM� or a “WWW�. In fact Ruth/"guest� isn’t included in the membership list at all as far as I can see.

Is it possible that the word "suck" should sometimes be spelt with an "F" or should the administrators simply get out their rubbers?

The other side of the coin is that I've got it all wrong and I'm being unnecessarily unkind to a new member who is not familiar with the behaviour and ethics of this Forum.

Fluffy
Garri

Post by Garri »

There's some priceless gems on escapelets.com

They need to think about hiring an SEO expert if they want to charge listing fees as 'region 19' probably means nothing to search engines.

For those who want to know where and/or what region 19 is, it's Pays de la Loire, which is of course in France! So now you know ;-)
Garri

Post by Garri »

By the way, if anyone's interested 'region 39' is Andulucia, which is of course in Spain!

Note: I cut and pasted their spelling of Andalucia. Andulucia is not recognised by Google, they say: did you mean Andalucia?

Guess which site is numbero uno on Google for Andulucia? Ownersdirect.co.uk

Nice darts!
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Interesting!

And, for those of you still awake - check out what's happening on the thread: Rental listing site - Feedback requested

Call me a conspiracy theorist but both of these "new" people are weighing in for each other on seriously not-worth-it sites. I have serious doubts about this.

Elaine
Lounging on the lily pad...
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Ruth's user was apparently deleted, which is why her posts now appear as Guest... though at this point I suppose deleting her posts entirely would make this discussion a bit confusing.

Paolo, when I first read your message, my eyes really did look like :shock:, but afterward I couldn't stop laughing. :)
Brooke
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi All...

Just found this :shock: [I miss ALL the fun :( ] after answering the other posting....Thats the trouble with being an earlynighter :wink:

Well she wanted Paolos opinion and Certainly got it :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Good For You!!!!Pa