Apartamneto vacacional a gestionar

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
adam1341

Apartamneto vacacional a gestionar

Post by adam1341 »

Hola a todo,

Se oferce un apartamento vacacional de 2 habitaciones en Sevilla(Centro historico) a gestionar.
850euro/Mes incluido todo: Luz,Wifi,Agua y comunidad.

Se puede ver plan de apartamento ,fotos ,zona y mas aqui:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2403387

Mas informacion: adam1341@hotmail.com
Marks

Post by Marks »

No doubt your advert will be removed shortly, in the meantime I hope you enjoy spam.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

A holiday home owners site is a pretty dumb place to post a spammy ad for your own holiday rental though isn't it! :mrgreen:
adam1341

Dear idiots

Post by adam1341 »

This is not an ad for renting my vacation apartment, it's an offer for owners to operate it! learn some Spanish!
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I'm afraid your advertisement still makes no sense. This is an English language web site so it would have been better for you to post in English with some kind of explanation as to why you were advertising in this way. Your post would have looked rather less like spam.
costa-brava

Post by costa-brava »

The guy is OK. Gestionar is to manage. He wants to rent his apartment and thinks that one of us regular renters might be interested.
Actually Adam is it better to wait till the new legislation comes out for Andalucia. At the moment I think it is illegal to do a holiday rental of a private property even though there are hundreds who do it.
De verdat Adam, seria mejor esperar la nueva ley de este tipo de alojamiento. Ya esta prometido antes de verano. Mientras puedes anunciar en Niumba.com sin coste adelantado, pagando un % del alquiler.