Bookalet?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
johnandtahra

Bookalet?

Post by johnandtahra »

Having got the basic website up on the web, aside from some cosmetics and the lack of pictures (largely due to the renovation work not being complete yet) the biggest gripe is that the third party availability calendar is pretty basic, lacking the flexibility in design and so on.

I'm now looking at Bookalet. Does anyone have any experience with them? £85pa for their Lite package looks like it would do, and they offer a free trial, but to fully explore this will require time which is in short supply. So, I'm hoping someone here can give me some of their own experiences...

Thanks,

john
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

PIMS, PIMS and PIMS! Lots of happy customers on here and Richard (as in e-richard) is very good at answering our questions, silly or otherwise. :lol:

Several versions available from the basic Lite version upwards. I started on Standard and migrated to Gold when I wanted more web functionality.

It handles all the emails required as part of the booking process, a rate card plus a calendar that can be embedded in your site and is also compatible with some listing sites.

Loads about it on here on various threads, but if it's of interest then ask for a referral code from myself or other users as we both benefit.

You can try it for free too.

viewtopic.php?t=20540
Ross Hugo

Post by Ross Hugo »

That'll be PIMS then!
Ross Hugo
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Sorry Ross - I have no experience of your system, so I can't sing it's praises loudly. I'm sure it has its merits too. :wink:

Hopefully there's someone on here who does use it?
johnandtahra

Post by johnandtahra »

Hi guys,

Ross, yes, I emailed you via your site shortly after (or was it before) posting here. Very interested. Shall I follow up via email?

john
johnandtahra

Post by johnandtahra »

PS. PIMS? The only PIMS I can see (in relation to lettings) looks like a useful site but not a provider of online calendar functionality, etc. - unless I'm looking in the wrong place?
Ross Hugo

Post by Ross Hugo »

Hi John,

Yep, that would be fine.

best,
Ross Hugo
Robin S

Post by Robin S »

I'd also take a look at www.myvr.com

It does complete site and booking management. Support is super. Only downside is some date formats are American (mm/dd/yy).

R
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

johnandtahra wrote:PS. PIMS? The only PIMS I can see (in relation to lettings) looks like a useful site but not a provider of online calendar functionality, etc. - unless I'm looking in the wrong place?
www.holidayrentalmanagement.com