Silence is Golden!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
sunny by nature

Post by sunny by nature »

Paul,

I was in Iceland this morning and there was a fairly long queue at the checkout, but I wouldn't have said it was full, no.

BTW my eldest has been complaining for hours now that he is starving, so he definitely isn't full. Can you please do us all a favour and eat him, so that we can get peace to watch the telly.

Thanks in advance,
Susan
it's life Jim but not as we know it
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

:D
Thats a strange name for a child arent you worried that theyll shorten it at school and just call him BT or even worse B?
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Hi Susan,

No wonder your eldest is acting up! All that frozen food, just think of the e numbers and preservatives - get some fresh veg down he/she and calm will return for you and the telly.
Cheers
PC
sunny by nature

Post by sunny by nature »

Sorry, what was that ? I couldn't hear you for the noise of the telly.

BTW, be a darling for your Mum and pass us one of those deep fried mars bars, please.

Love and kisses
from the couch potatoes
XX
it's life Jim but not as we know it
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

Yes, we appear to have volunteered for a joint party of four girls with eighty teenage guests. I think that Jane's main motivation was that we could keep some sort of eye on them and stop too much alcohol being consumed. Of course, one set of parents think that there shouldn't be alcohol and so on and so forth. Jane has seen the light and this is the last joint party we will run - arguing within the family is enough hassle.

We've also been through GCSE results this week - better than anticipated, thank goodness. Two of her friends got straight A's, A-stars - makes you sick. She has a friend who goes to Wickham Abbey where I read that they had all but three A-levels this year at A or B - think how the poor girls felt that got the three C's or worse!

John
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

The eldest is eighteen in a few weeks, and after not wanting a party at all, he now wants a suckling pig roast and a keg of ale.