PDF Format for booking form

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
KathyG

PDF Format for booking form

Post by KathyG »

Hi,

I was disappointed to find that on receiving a Booking Form back from a guest, that it hadn't printed exactly the same as it looked on my PC. I'd written it in Word and emailed it to them.

Is it possible that I could write a PDF form for my booking form that people could download, or is there some other method I could use?

Thanks,

Kathy
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Hi Kathy
I send the forms in both Word and PDF to cover all bases. It is maybe worth saving the Word form as RTF (rich text format) which makes it a bit more versatile. I consider that most but not everyone has MS Word, most computers come with Works ready installed which does the trick for standard word processing

I don't know if you have the full version of Acrobat? You'll need Professional or whatever it is called rather than the standard free download. If you need anything made into a PDF just PM me and I'll happily oblige!!
janskov

Post by janskov »

There is a free program that may help you to convert a document to PDF format. It works as a print driver and you will have to put up with some advertisements unless you choose to upgrade - and I think it is only 20 US dlrs.
Have a look here at www.pdf995.com