Ryanair parody

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Isy

Ryanair parody

Post by Isy »

Hi guys,
I discovered this video yesterday and it made me laugh so much!!!
Hope you like it too!!!

https://youtu.be/Id-zzOGnN6A

Have a great day!
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Very funny and WAS so true. It was something like 27 clicks to get to the payment page. 'Do not insure' was a country under D.

For a whole year I boycotted them and booked Aer Lingus (I fly at least once a month to Ireland) which I much prefer but they are generally more expensive. I don't suppose O'Leary noticed! However, I suspect a lot of people must have been doing the same as they made huge losses that year and all of a sudden had that lightbulb moment and realised they were getting it wrong wrong wrong. They sorted out their website and had a massive change of attitude towards customers.

I now fly happily with them, not least because the staff smile at you and seem genuinely pleased to see you. They don't stand with their arms by their sides as you struggle to put your weighty case in the luggage rack but positively make an effort to take it from you and do it for you (well, if you look a little bit feeble, like me!). They don't (at least at the airports I use) force you put your case in their measuring thing and refuse to help ("No, I can't because I might damage your case and I am not insured" was the reply I got after I requested help having just had a shoulder operation). They have won ME back as a customer!
Isy

Post by Isy »

Hi FelicityA,

I heard they got better but my dear husband is stuborn and wants to avoid them whenever he can after having so many issues with them and the "luggage b**tch". (He, too, prefers Aerlingus).
I am glad Ryanair realised their mistakes and improved the way they were doing business.

PS: refusing to help a passager who just got shoulder operation does not surprise me! Does not cost Ryanair a penny. It is just plain rude and unprofessional! Hope you were not in too much pain during the flight.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Good one, thanks Isy! :lol:
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!