Just wanted to say hello

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Musetta

Just wanted to say hello

Post by Musetta »

and thank you all for the welcome back and add my apologies for jumping right into the forums with all my silly questions without saying hi first!

Things were getting very busy with the USA rental and then we moved house ourselves...and we long-term rented our own house...and then the real estate market in the NYC area turned very hot...and we decided to have another baby ;-) and I was having a very difficult pregnancy...so it was a good time to sell up. I spent the last part of my pregnancy getting the house ready to market and we closed on it the week after our little guy was born.

The house in Italy took the backseat for a while. Actually, it took the backseat when I started renting out the U.S. house since there was a mortgage there to pay and higher rates coming in. I finally have some time to breathe and now tackling the big task of updating everything online w the Italy house that has been neglected. Fortunately we have been able to spend quite a bit of time there ourselves, so the physical property is in great shape.

It's nice to be back and have all your support once again! Missed you all here at LMH!
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Just saying hello and welcome back. It's always nice to welcome back an "oldie", who's been here longer than I have. :wink:
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Wlcome back - sounds like you've had your hands full. Life just takes over sometimes!
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Welcome back musetta! I had been thinking about you and what you were up to. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
pambon

Post by pambon »

Yep, welcome back Musetta although I've already said this on another thread :wink:
tavi

Post by tavi »

a very quick Hi from me too.

Congrats on the little one. :D
Martha

Post by Martha »

Welcome back and congratulations! :D
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix