Lifes Too Short!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Fraise :)

Yes as I said before me & Andrew are like this<> the parts in the bag 8) :D
[not the pink squishy one] :D
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

:D £££££££££
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
AndyLucia

Post by AndyLucia »

Gascony Goat wrote:
Ros wrote:Has anyone noticed the lack of men joining in on the lifes tooo short theme[especially about fashion faux paus] :cry:

Come on Forum Men Lets see what your made of....Letsbyavenue.... :wink:
Better late than never on this one - I think AndyLucia (he of the orange and brown tank top) is a man. I've just been into his (?) website. Right Andy?
I can claim to be no more than a close approximation to a man; mind you, my ex-wife would cast me as devil incarnate, given half a chance - she's not been the same since the Wizard of Oz dropped that house on her sister! :lol: :oops:
AndyLucia
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Andy :D

Your man enough to join in with the women on many a discussion thats good enough for me

Your probably man enough to wear pink[you have to be sure of your masculinity for this, and an earring[only one though]

I had a friend who went home & found her husband trying on her clothes[tis true]
Theres only one thing worse that that, If he looks better in them than you did !!!!! :D
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Lifes too short, :D

To iron the bits noone sees :wink:

[Ros whos ironing at the moment] :lol:
AndyLucia

Post by AndyLucia »

Ros wrote:Hi Andy :D

Your man enough to join in with the women on many a discussion thats good enough for me

Your probably man enough to wear pink[you have to be sure of your masculinity for this, and an earring[only one though]

I had a friend who went home & found her husband trying on her clothes[tis true]
Theres only one thing worse that that, If he looks better in them than you did !!!!! :D
Pink would never have caused me a problem, as it would go with my eyes; I did briefly consider the whole earring/new image look when my marriage broke up, but then I looked at some of the blokes who I was working with who had done exactly that, and realised how much it made them look like a sad loser!
AndyLucia
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!!