Towels again - where to buy in Spain?

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Hi Maria

thanks for the info....I know we would use those short programmes. Though our big problem on this island is the limited choice.

Definately something I will look for in my next washing machine

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

My washing machine in France (which is actually Italian), has the bleach compartment in the door. It is one of those narrow top-loading automatics. I think it has a separate cycle but can't visualise the dials now. It also has a short programme (25 minutes), but the soap powder never seems to go away whan i use it, so maybe I need to put it in a different compartment. As the instructions are in Italian, I am never sure. French I could have coped with.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Helen :D

Im impressed, I have trouble with English instructions[especially if I cant find my glasses] :shock:

I used to say I need glasses for reading,now i need them just for seeing :oops: :D
gh

Post by gh »

HelenB wrote: but the soap powder never seems to go away whan i use it,
Same here HelenB, ours is a top loader French mark, I use powder and when you open the door the little view thingy shows powder over the bubble, but it is only a little covering the visable bit, got MOH to take it to pieces, and on inspection it looked like residue powder that hadn't washed away. Perhaps its peculiuar to top loaders, no experience of them but this one.
Even went to the shop and ask for a 'demo' relief put the powder in the correct compartment. :roll:
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Just a thought.....our washing machine is dutch (!) so we looked on the internet and downloaded the instruction manual in english

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Hi,

Back to towels, I called into IKea on my way back from France and I was wondering if anyone uses their towels for their rental properties. These are the only ones that I noticed (1st time in Ikea :D ) http://tinyurl.co.uk/k9qs. Sorry this is the Spanish site. Their bath towel size is generous at 70 x 140cm but states that bleach should not be used even though it is 100% cotton.

Maria