Save 5 euros and attract the French market!

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I wish rental sites would give long term customers some kind of loyalty discount. That would be nice.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Good point Susan - we do to our returning guests!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

That is a really good idea- why don't they? :roll:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ditto :D
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi :)

I might be being cynical *but would it be possible for a website company to send emails in a way to you to make you think that theyre from genuine clients? :shock:

Its just that on occasion Ive had a little flurry of enq just as the renewal is due
[*'just because Im paranoid doesnt mean it isnt true'] :wink:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Good grief Ros - never thought of that! The sites I subscribe to all require that the punter supplies his email address for replies - you think the addresses might be bogus, and head straight back to the listing site?
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Good Morning Gascony :D

Im not sure Ive always been a bit wary about things[usually my instincts are right though] :?
Im a bit of a softie and I like to like people so I think ive got this other side to help me balance[whoops , I fell off] :roll:

But dont worry The sensible ones arent up yet so we can be paranoid together.[small but exclusive club]Mouse might even join in.
But soon we will have the others :roll: [probably mountain[he doesnt know it yet but hes my mentor]& Paola.
telling me that if I clicked onto this or that or check this web address it would be able to tell me .

Or even a disguntledrental website owner[yes we know youre out there] :evil:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

I used to start out by believing only the best of people, but over the years that's changed a bit, which is sad. The university of life.

Too philospohical a discussion for this time in the morning. I'm off for a slice of toaster.
Last edited by Giddy Goat on Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

You really shouldnt try to spell philis... Phsily...that word this early in the morning :D
and did you mean toaster[expect so] or was it a fruedelant[fraudelant] slip. :wink: :lol:
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

I do think it goes on- there was one site in particular that used to send me a flurry of enquiries at renewal time- I checked the stats and the IP addresses were a group of about 4 that always popped up,never from anyone actually searching tho- they were deffo bogus. I'm not with that site any longer- it was one of the big ones too. There was a smaller site that used to send out enquiries,obviously they never amounted to anything- I can't remember their name but I never paid up to join them. The rest ( of mine ) seem OK and above board. :roll:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Thanks Fraise,

I knew some bright person :shock: would be up soon to keep me and Gascony company. :D

Maybe you could pm me with a name.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Gascony,

Put that toaster down Im Pmimg you :D
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Just the cord to go now; I'll leave the plug 'til elevenses.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

:lol: :lol: There was lil' ol' me munching my way through Special K with purple berries, then a slice of home- made bread toasted, with Poitou Charente butter and home -made fig and raspberry jam. How boring, I obviously should have been more interested in the whole toaster rather than just popping my slice inside it ! :lol:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Frise, if you decide to try it my way, just hope your dentist is conveniently placed.

I think your breakfast is marginally better balanced.