PMP bug?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
cleanforum

PMP bug?

Post by cleanforum »

Hi, Just made a couple of small text changes to my site on PMP.

The changes were to site title, to help the Mobile app be more meaning full and then some changes to my main web page text, again just a heading change nothing important.

Now I have noticed that the home page (at least) has reverted to a version of the site of over a year ago, and seems corrupted.

I have sent a mail to support, I am scared now to use the PMP editor until I hear back from them. Which means my site is in corrupted limbo-land at the moment.

This is a headsup then for PMP users, as maybe they have problems over at PMP at the moment?
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

I edited my homepage yesterday and just checked 'outsiders' view and all is as I inputted so I am ok but thank you for posting. I am sure they will get back to you soon as they are always very responsive, I find.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

OK, Apparently sorted now. Cant´fault PMP support.
Really refreshing. 10/10 PMP as always!
GRL

Post by GRL »

And if anyone uses their blog function they have now sorted the fault that meant the spell checker didn't work - which for some-one who makes as many types as me is WONDERFUL :)

I must remember to email them a big thank you.
Cymraes

Post by Cymraes »

Rosie wrote:And if anyone uses their blog function they have now sorted the fault that meant the spell checker didn't work - which for some-one who makes as many types as me is WONDERFUL :)

I must remember to email them a big thank you.
They have? Oh thank goodness. I was having to copy and paste my text into a word doc to run a spell check on it. I can spell but I'm a lousy typist!
GRL

Post by GRL »

Same here :roll: