Free online calenders/planners

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

debk, Joanna

Many thanks for the info - I will certainly give rentalbot a whirl - if they still exist.

Personally, I find it a problem when I'm talking to someone on the 'phone, and they're interested in, say, 2 apartments out of 3, and playing around with various dates, and I'm trying to quote availability. The only way I can visualise the picture is when each apartment's month is stretched horizontally (like a Filofax horizontal planner), one above the other, then one can see instantally what combinations to offer.

I'm incapable of visualising time flowing in vertical strips - I think of it as flowing from left to right - probably some brain problem (or not washing my organic carrots, Joanna).

I'm experimenting with GoogleCalendar, which, with a bit of tweaking, could be the solution.

MGoat
A-two

Post by A-two »

Mountain Goat wrote: I'm incapable of visualising time flowing in vertical strips - I think of it as flowing from left to right - probably some brain problem (or not washing my organic carrots, Joanna).
I agree MG, unwashed carrots are not helping, but I don't think you quite fully appreciate that the real problem is your position in relation to the calendar, not the calendar's position to you. All you have to do is lay on your side, then it would flow at the desired 90 degree angle, horizontally from left to right, thereby solving your space/time continuum problem.

By the way, we have been informed that Rentalbot handover is now complete and everything's flowing great ----------------> over here on the left side of the pond, we can manage it standing on our heads. :wink:
debk

Post by debk »

we have been informed that Rentalbot handover is now complete and everything's flowing great
I can confirm this. And I'm thrilled to say that, even with the changeover, support-type questions are still receiving rapid response times from the new Rentalbot staff... within the hour!

Happy, happy me,
debk
aurios

Rentalbot's Availability Calendar

Post by aurios »

For some information on Rentalbot's availability calendar follow the link below... While at the site they have an unparalleled array of Property Management features, so check them all out too. 8)

http://www.rentalbot.com/servlet/com.re ... tures.html
A-two

Re: Rentalbot's Availability Calendar

Post by A-two »

aurios wrote:While at the site they have an unparalleled array of Property Management features, so check them all out too. 8)

Hi Al,
Great to see you here! Welcome to Lay My Hat. One small thing... shouldn't "they" above be a "we" ? We would appreciate you disclosing your interest in Rentalbot.

Thank You!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Joanna

All you have to do is lay on your side

It's working, you're a genius! Thanks.

MG