Thanks!...and Happy Christmas

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
paolo

Thanks!...and Happy Christmas

Post by paolo »

Thanks to all of you who took part in the forum this year, it's been a real pleasure getting to know you. Even if you're not posting, just reading, I hope you find it useful.

I'm going to sneak into my boys' bedrooms now to leave some goodies. I hope you get what you were hoping for too, and have a lovely Christmas.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Fraise

Merry Christmas

Post by Fraise »

:D Thanks for the great site,got 2 of our 20+ year olds with us and we've still had to creep around filling the stockings!! Thought I'd have a few quiet computer moments before the fun begins!!!! Merry Christmas one and all :lol:
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

My one resolution for Christmas Day that I managed to fulfill was that I wouldn't switch the computer on! Most of the others went out of the window ....

It's the one day of the year when our village shop is closed so we enjoyed a lie-in and a quick run (which seems to get slower every year!). Supposed to be going to the in-laws for Christmas lunch, but snow and icey roads made this impossible, so we've been today instead which was lovely. Went to the village pub on Christmas Day and had an impromptu lunch. Amazing what you can rustle up when you have to!

Hope everyone had a fun Christmas. I'm looking forward to more debate, learning and general chit-chat from "Hatter members" in 2005. Thank you to everyone, and especially Paolo, for the gems I've gleaned in 2004.

Cheers

Christine :D
www.stybarrowcottage.co.uk