August 2007

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Partridge

Re: bookings

Post by Partridge »

snail wrote:Partridge, You have every reason to be happy, dancing in fact, a third timer, what better compliment ? and you stick to your Sat to Sat high season too. I think you should tell the lady that bookings in high season are first come, first served or she could mess you about. Good Luck.
I think this is what I find soooooooo frustrating, families love it but I am competing with a hell of alot in the area and getting those few enquirers to convert is hell, well for me anyway. I reply within the hour, all enthusiastic etc but want to say 'why haven't you booked, you vill tell me when I shine the light in your eyes' :twisted: Anyway, hence the plunge into the abyss and sorting out a website.

Andy, do be quiet or I may have to kill you with my bare hands :shock: Actually, maybe you can send your leftovers up the road to me on the golf course :lol:
Last edited by Partridge on Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

rang the customer about 30 seconds after I got the enquiry, is that a quick enough response Ros?
It Is with those feet!!!! :wink:
reminds me of the classic Porridge sketch with Ronnie Barker...

You got all my other emails then....Thought Id give you a bit of work to do....
What do you think of my German pretty impressive Eh.. :wink: :roll: .

If youd like to know how to tell him to close the door thats on another thread. :lol:

Seriously though. Well Done Andy....Masses of Brownie points from er indoors when she returns[she might even give you a 'foot' massage] :wink: :oops: :roll:
AndyLucia

Post by AndyLucia »

Ros wrote:
rang the customer about 30 seconds after I got the enquiry, is that a quick enough response Ros?
It Is with those feet!!!! :wink:
reminds me of the classic Porridge sketch with Ronnie Barker...

You got all my other emails then....Thought Id give you a bit of work to do....
What do you think of my German pretty impressive Eh.. :wink: :roll: .

If youd like to know how to tell him to close the door thats on another thread. :lol:

Seriously though. Well Done Andy....Masses of Brownie points from er indoors when she returns[she might even give you a 'foot' massage] :wink: :oops: :roll:
The only classic bit from Porridge I can remember ends with the line "What, from 'ere"! :oops:

Er, I better just clarify that 'er indoors is the lady I work with, who is currently in Ireland with her family for a few days. Just to clear up any confusion!!
AndyLucia
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!!
Sallys Chateau

bookings

Post by Sallys Chateau »

Make mine a case please !