MORE COPYRIGHT PROBLEMS!!!

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
paul smith

MORE COPYRIGHT PROBLEMS!!!

Post by paul smith »

4TH TIME NOW...

IMAGES AND ALL TEXT, WORD FOR WORD.

Check out:
http://www.beatthebrochure.com/Holidays ... efault.asp

taken from :

www.peyda-apartment.co.uk
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Yet another email to them Paul I think.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Paul :D

What a shame...Isnt theyre anything you can do?

When you say its the 4th time was it the same people...

How did you find out....

Ive posted before that this happened to me,
it was a neighbours house in Spain, photos ,everything, I think it was laziness as much as anything

but someone actually booked their house for a month
and while we were out there came over & said they thought theyd booked our house because of the photo[our houses overlook the pool area and says so] , the other house didnt....

So I was doubly upset... as wed missed the booking....

Luckily it was on the same website ,so I contacted them they withdrew the other advert until hed got new photos but he still uses all my jargon apart from the fact he says hes nearer the airport??????

I must be really stupid though[or soft hearted as ive passed lots of bookings onto him since??!!] :roll:
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Not sure if this will get you anywhere, but you could make a complaint to the hosting company, and try to have the site removed.
Cheers
PC
paul smith

Post by paul smith »

Sent them an email via thier on line form this morning regarding the images that were copied from my site. Come home from work, the images have now disapeared from that page.
:D

The problem is, some of these apartments are rented out by tour operators. They think they can just take other owners website images. You can see I have tried to protect them with my url across them, but i have only done this last month so they were taken before that. Hopefully this won't happen again.

I found out by msn and google images.