Can this be true?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Independentowners.com

Post by Independentowners.com »

Hello Patia... we are in the process of updating the IndependentOwners.com toolbar so that set-up becomes easier. You can still login to your Central Management Area via our Home page using the 'Member Login' button at the top right of the page.

Please email support *at sign* independentowners *dot* com if you continue to have problems with the toolbar - thats where our techies are... and I'm sure they can help. Provide a telephone number and someone will call you.

Yep... more than one website for different properties... but you can link between them. Some have used our current template format for multiple properties but generally where they are all together on one plot.

Hi there Marcus... the original business plan was to have two sites - one for the web-builder and another as a portal. We very quickly realised that we should promote only one domain for both services. We kept the sub-domain iowners.net as we had websites already built... and it is shorter as a URL.

Hi again MG... oops a technical question... my role is Marketing and PR... I'll refer that to a colleague and come back to you. My simple answer is to right click 'View' at the top and select and deselect the toolbar on different windows... there may be a more informed response on its way.

Like any new business we are finding that there are ways to improve our services and product with virtually every question we receive.

Thank you all for your interest.

Bob
Last edited by Independentowners.com on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IndependentOwners.com
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Independentowners.com wrote:my role is Marketing and PR... Bob
You're doing a great job Bob, you've created a great audience here, and much interest! Whoever it was from LMH who got in touch with you originally must be your flavour of the month!

BTW, thanks for your reply to my question re my own website. As I read it, the bottom line is that it would be redundant, effectively. Not a serious problem, as your site still gives the opportunity to build something pretty and informative, just that it takes time when you're not IT literate, and have hooves instead of fingers.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Bob,

I just wanted to say two things: thank you for being completely up-front about who you are from the start, and for answering our questions without donning the cap of aggressive salesperson. As you can see, we really appreciate that.

The other is that, by posting your support e-mail above, you may open yourself up to receiving spam e-mail. Spam "bots" crawl this forum pretty regularly, attempting to pick up e-mails like the one above to add to spam e-mail lists. To avoid this, you can re-write your e-mail as something like "support *at sign* independentowners *dot* com. That way, we can all read the e-mail, but spam bots just think it's normal text.

Of course, if you've got a good spam filter, you may want to leave it as a clickable link, but either way I just wanted to let you know!
Brooke
Independentowners.com

Post by Independentowners.com »

Oops... thanks vrooje. I've taken your advice.

Bob
IndependentOwners.com