Most effective Listing sites 2007

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Lesblancs wrote: I am sorry Susan, but I am not sure that makes it right.
I didn't say it was right, I was just quoting what they told me when I asked why they hadn't publicised the link.
Lesblancs

Post by Lesblancs »

Susan - whoops :oops:

Happy St Valentin.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Sorry Robert, I didn't mean to snap, I am as frustrated with their customer service as you are, but at least I have had some bookings from them, which I guess makes it a little easier to bear!
Happy Valentines day to you too!!
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Love the lips ! Luscious smackers all around to any one who would like some today :lol: :wink:
Lesblancs

Post by Lesblancs »

Sorry Robert, I didn't mean to snap, I am as frustrated with their customer service as you are, but at least I have had some bookings from them, which I guess makes it a little easier to bear!
I have been having a little chuckle to myself today. There was a scene in 'Airplane' where this girl was crying - I am going to die, and I'm not even married. Then this other woman consoles her by saying - I know what you mean, but at least I have my husband to turn to.

Nice one Susan - it made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
gh

Post by gh »

Partridge wrote:Well strike me down with a banana :shock: How quick was that, lazy ol' me finally got the ad on Holiday Lettings lunchtime today, had nearly 30 hits and a lady just called wanting to book but wanted midweek :cry..............I'm impressed.
Holiday Lettings are heads above our other paid listing sites by a mile. So glad you got a booking and so many hits on your first day.....

Our experience [given our property location] with Internet Marketing has been a little iffe, some good, some bad and some terrible.

H-R nil return, not renewed :P
RentingAbroad nil, therefore free for another year :roll:
PerfectPlaces, dire :arrow:
HolidayLettings, all bookings with exception from repeats 8)
Free Listings, forget them :) Others perhaps, location, location..........
YHM, 1 booking tonight :P
Tonight we recieved our first booking from YHM, at first I couldn't believe it. I called the number given and was so excited by their response to YHM that I would post it here.

"As it is St. Valentines day and I did not receive a gift I said that 'we' need' a holiday. We did not know that you existed!........."

What a day for a booking. :P No boubt her hubby is now wishing he bought roses.

Helen

Why? no clue, all adverts are very similiar, who gets our advertising budget for the next year? Not HR, PP is free so no monies required this year, HolidayLettings will and YHM.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Yay !! YHM rocks, !!!! Biased, moi ?? No :wink: :lol:
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

YHM :lol: :lol: 8)
Cheers
PC
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

We did not know that you existed!..
Ooh Helen, how did they find them then ??

Before anyone has a go at me, yes, I want to apply to YHM but am trying to contact previous guests to confirm they won't let me down re the references :oops:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
gh

Post by gh »

Partridge wrote:
We did not know that you existed!..

They found YHM the usual way, internet search.

Before anyone has a go at me, yes, I want to apply to YHM but am trying to contact previous guests to confirm they won't let me down re the references :oops:
I'm still smiling, apply away Partridge.
:)
Helen
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

They found YHM the usual way, internet search.
YHM is definitely climbing the ratings. When I do a Google search for "Monflanquin + Cottages" my entry on YHM comes up on page 2 of the results.

Fluffy
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Lesblancs wrote:
And finally - with much sounding of trumpets - I am now awaiting for the deposit for my first ever booking through HOLIDAY RENTALS.

Robert
Fantastic Robert - I hope it's the first of many, they've done so well for us, although having said that haven't heard a dicky bird since Christmas except for one failed enquiry............. :(

Kathy