purchase in turkey

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
kev1647

purchase in turkey

Post by kev1647 »

hi everyone, new member here, i was wondering if anyone on this site has purchased in turkey at all, i'am thinking of a place called kalkan on the southern coast. i'am torn on where or what to do about making plans for pension later on. i keep reading all of east eu is rising but my main problem is that yes it can rise, but who may but it.

kev
Hanorah

Post by Hanorah »

I have purchased in a different area of Turkey the north Aegean and have since my property and land rise in price considerably over the last 4 years.

I do know that Kalkan is already quite expensive so you might want to research other areas that are emerging hot spots. The price differences in Turkey are quite dramatic depending on location so perhaps you should contact a repututable estate agent dealing in Turkey or ask on turkeytravelplanner.com for up and coming areas in Turkey.

What has happened with our area is that as other more commercial resorts become too expensive for the Turks themselves they are buying in places like Dikili which are pushing prices up but without the reliance of a foreign market. The nice thing about these areas is that they also retain a traditional culture so no Irish pubs or Fish N Chips in sight.
Always Learning
akbukholidays

Post by akbukholidays »

did you buy a property in Turkey in the end? would be interested to hear your story
www.akbukholidays.com - Dream holidays on Turkey's Aegean coast.
www.apartmentsturkey.org - Advertise your holiday home in Turkey for free!