Help I'm locked out

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
enid

Help I'm locked out

Post by enid »

For so;e reason I cankt reply to posts on LMH from my computer - this is Kevvin's- the posts show up but all personal info has disappeared - no pm or web links and as I say no reply buttons. Can anyone advise?
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Enid....

What a shame :shock: ........[maybe youve been blackholed like me.....dont panic the first seven days are the worse..... :cry: ]

Seriously though...I did have some trouble posting on LMH Monday myself so not sure :?: ....
Im sure the techies have been alerted[if theyre up] and things will be back to normal soon.....

At least you were resourceful enough to have a contingency plan..........

I hope things get back to normal soon :wink: :)
enid

Post by enid »

It looks like it's only in Firefox - is anybody else having problems in Firefox?
Eileen2

Post by Eileen2 »

All is well with FireFox here Enid :D

Holiday Villa Rental in Arillas, Corfu,
Greece

www.villalinakis.com

Eileen.
enid

Post by enid »

Thanks Eileen - just isn't working in Firefox although I have always viewed LMH in Firefox. The 2 other forums that I am on that use phbb are fine so I don't know what's happened. :cry:
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Enid, happened to me a while ago, I had no post buttons, and had to guess where they were. Look under Tools, Options, then click content . Make sure 'load images automatically' is selected and check LMH is not listed under exceptions. It was a very boring posting experience without them. Purely chance I solved the problem, and I still don't know why it happened.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Enid,

Sorry, nothing I can do from this end, it must be a browser settings thing. I'm a little absent at the moment because I am on holiday, but nothing has changed in your profile settings on LMH.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
enid

Post by enid »

Hurrah Hurrah - thank you Helen that's done it. Paolo - thank you for replying from holiday - hope you're having a great time :)
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Enid, pleased I could help. It took me weeks to sort it out, and it was LMH too not my other forums.