Thinking of discounting spare weeks

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi All...
Sorry that things arent going well for you.
have you thought of EBay I know some of the forumers had some success with this last year for out of season weeks.....

Just a thought :roll:
brenda

Post by brenda »

Ros - our March + Easter late availability already on Ebay! Lots of people looking, some even ´Watching´the ad but no enquiries.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

OK, OK! You can go, buuuttttt!, as a strict christian, I must insist that no alcohol is consumed on the premises and that you must take the local vicar with you. Deal?
Believe it or not I actually work for a vicar :shock: .......[honest...cross my heart and hope to doo dah :) :shock: :shock: ].

Hes quite a liberal one so I will ask him if he wants to come....the alcohol bit might be a bit more tricky but as i only partake for medicinal purposes...........
Seemy sig....I was offered the choice once and after much deliberation :wink: decided to drink...rather than have surgery....
So all my alcohol is supplied under the NHS[and the laughing gas..... :lol: :lol: :lol: ]
I can supply a note to this effect[when the inks dry :roll: ]