where have all the enquiries gone ??

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
rebel

Post by rebel »

well we are really slow this year,have dropped the prices too,compared to others in our comlex,i think the flights comming out earlly for summer has made it harder,as they are up now in price to last year.Plus the UK are in for a really hot summer so the papers all say,good for us not buisness though. :( ,good luck everone,lets hope people change their minds later on
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

enid wrote:Yes and I'm one of those old people - that's why a few young Italian men could bring a sparkle to my eye !!!!!
I am male and they never did, no matter how hard they tried.

Fluffy
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

A good looking scientist, I wouldn't hold your breath Enid :D
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
anmar1

Post by anmar1 »

enid wrote:
hello, be careful, many old people have young voices , here.
Yes and I'm one of those old people - that's why a few young Italian men could bring a sparkle to my eye !!!!!
you should come here, i am not young (but i can introduce you all my young friends of the Red Cross...please forgive me to day I am so down, tha i need to joke.
A smile
Anna
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Enid said
Just had a booking from 4 Italian scientists for Friday for 8 days - hope the guy booking is as young and dishy as he sounds!!!!!
Do they want to conduct any experiments on the Costa del Sol? :wink:
enid said:

...... that's why a few young Italian men could bring a sparkle to my eye !!!!!

Fluffy said
I am male and they never did, no matter how hard they tried.
Fluffy
Fluff...as Dick Emery would have said..."You are awful...but I like you!" :lol: :lol: :wink:
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

you should come here, i am not young (but i can introduce you all my young friends of the Red Cross...please forgive me to day I am so down, tha i need to joke.
Hey Anmar, I take it you mean Red Cross as in medical people. If so, then a good looking Italian man giving me some first aid sounds quite appealing, bagsy I get to faint first :wink:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
anmar1

Post by anmar1 »

Partridge wrote:
Hey Anmar, I take it you mean Red Cross as in medical people. If so, then a good looking Italian man giving me some first aid sounds quite appealing, bagsy I get to faint first :wink:
Exactly" red cross" medical and paramedical ( like me),
get prepared once you come here , thre a lot. ;)
Anna
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Party said
Hey Anmar, I take it you mean Red Cross as in medical people. If so, then a good looking Italian man giving me some first aid sounds quite appealing, bagsy I get to faint first
Doh!! Missed that post! OK.... Bagsy you're first Party! :roll: (Sorry for going off thread!)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

welllllll .............. finish the story Ros

one or two houses ??????????????
1 and a half :wink: :lol: :lol:

Ah...But...I cant yet....Its still ongoing.... :?

Shes come back saying theres definitely 4 kids now...I have pointed out that the original booking said 5.....

We shall see but there is more than one way to skin a cat and the truth will out.....

If she does go along with the booking I will drop in the fact that it will be nice as we will be in the house next door so we can meet......[I wont :wink: ]
My guess is she will vamoose :wink:unless of course she leaves one home alone :shock:

On the other subject..

Enid said
Quote:
hello, be careful, many old people have young voices , here.

Yes and I'm one of those old people - that's why a few young Italian men could bring a sparkle to my eye !!!!!

Ah but sadly for you and me both I think Enid It wouldnt be young VOICES they would be interested in.........
Anyway by the sounds of it they will be sorting out all the swooning women........
Wed be probably asked to hold the bandages..... :wink: :lol:
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Hubby pointed out that there may be a step-child who is now going to be with the other parent.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Yes, or even a friend of one of the children who is no longer coming! I like the bit about you being in the other house Ros, :lol: :wink:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi I know but trust me its not that...

These emails were about 10 mins apart...also wouldnt she have just said that one of the kiddiewinks werent coming now ....
It was only when I said as there are 9 you must mean both houses that she came back and said there were only 8 :roll:

And if the prospect of me being next door doesnt put her off nothing will..I mean would you stay with me next door :roll: ...

I know I wouldnt...erm..not that that would be possible would it... :lol:

Im a bit more doubting now as this happened last year and someone forgot to add a child and when they gave there ages another popped up by mistake..
When I tackled her she said shed told me and Id said it was OK...[this is why you keep emails and dont confirm anything on the phone..] after fwding all the relevant emails[showing she hadnt] she went quiet...

I will keep you posted though...and she hasnt mentioned the secure site again either[as I only accept chqs it wont be a problem...smokescreen it was]...Im not as green as Im cabbage looking :wink: .....

Actually my dippiness does help at times cos people think Im silly which I am a lot of the time but just when they think theyre going to kid me ...WHAM....

I actually have really good instincts which I think was Gods way of protecting me from my daftness...... :wink:
anmar1

Post by anmar1 »

Ros wrote:Hi I know but trust me its not that...

These emails were about 10 mins apart...also wouldnt she have just said that one of the kiddiewinks werent coming now ....
It was only when I said as there are 9 you must mean both houses that she came back and said there were only 8 :roll:

And if the prospect of me being next door doesnt put her off nothing will..I mean would you stay with me next door :roll: ...

I know I wouldnt...erm..not that that would be possible would it... :lol:

Im a bit more doubting now as this happened last year and someone forgot to add a child and when they gave there ages another popped up by mistake..
When I tackled her she said shed told me and Id said it was OK...[this is why you keep emails and dont confirm anything on the phone..] after fwding all the relevant emails[showing she hadnt] she went quiet...

I will keep you posted though...and she hasnt mentioned the secure site again either[as I only accept chqs it wont be a problem...smokescreen it was]...Im not as green as Im cabbage looking :wink: .....

Actually my dippiness does help at times cos people think Im silly which I am a lot of the time but just when they think theyre going to kid me ...WHAM....

I actually have really good instincts which I think was Gods way of protecting me from my daftness...... :wink:

I am with you Ros ,something very similar happened to us... people are very strange... or they think we are stupid. I hate to lose time with peope like those.
Anna
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

is it the old 'squeeze an extra couple in they'll never notice' con?

It's amazing how this does happen, especially with properties where they think the owner isn't going to be around :roll:

top excuse for 2006 - we got to the airport and there was X, who'd booked as a surprise, so we didn't know they were coming :?

Oh yeah... :wink:

Mouse (who has a clause in her T&C's about over-occupancy)
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
mon269

Post by mon269 »

Up until Easter week we had many enquiries daily for that week and almost nothing for any other dates. Now with Easter out of the way we have had some enquiries for other dates but so far had no response from any of them :cry: . How long do you normally wait before you give up? I don’t want to call them even if I have the phone number as I would not like being called myself, but I wonder if I am loosing bookings because of this.