Wasted opportunity!

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
alifrank1

Post by alifrank1 »

colette wrote:Sometimes you feel as though others have put it so much better on certain topics,so why post to repeat what has already been said.
Agreed :lol:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

colette wrote:
Sometimes you feel as though others have put it so much better on certain topics,so why post to repeat what has already been said.

Agreed
:wink: :lol:
Rocket Rab

Re: Wasted opportunity!

Post by Rocket Rab »

Rocket Rab wrote:I would rather rent an LMH property than anything else, so I'm wondering if anyone can help?

We're looking for availability for 2 weeks from 28 July to 11 August (possibly 4-18 August). 'We' are a family of 4 (2 boys: 13 and 9) so two bedrooms would be ideal...sorry to be so vague, I'm hoping someone might contact me with an inspiring idea...all PMs welcome. We are based in SW France, BTW.

Don't be shy......!
Update: Thanks to LMH, I now have my holiday booked - yay! We're off to Portugal, to DebK's fabby properties in Lisbon and what looks like a heavenly Robinson Crusoe experience on the lovely Armona island (Algarve). Thanks Deb, thanks LMH (Paolo!)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Thanks to LMH, I now have my holiday booked - yay! We're off to Portugal, to DebK's fabby properties in Lisbon and what looks like a heavenly Robinson Crusoe experience on the lovely Armona island (Algarve). Thanks Deb, thanks LMH (Paolo
Good for you Wabbitt :wink:Sounds Fab.... :)

...Missing you already ....already missing you....you already missing :?: :roll: :lol:...Oh.... :shock: you aint gone yet :oops:

:? :wink: :roll: :lol:
debk

Post by debk »

We're off to Portugal
And we've decided to make it easy to identify ourselves... dressed in fluffy towels, of course, for the meet-and-greet-and-hug. :)

Too exciting!
debk
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Debk...
And we've decided to make it easy to identify ourselves...
Dya get many Wabbits staying at yours then or do they all look alike :o :lol: ....

Not my Jenny.... thats for sure unique she is :wink:
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

:lol: Thanks Ros!!
enid

Post by enid »

I'm jealous - Deb's properties are on our list too-I'm hoping 2008.

I'm just catching up with LMH as I have been in the UK since last Thursday and am here until Sunday (son's wedding) - and there are several points here that interest me:

SUBS aka lurkers This is the first forum I vere joined and I did lurk for a long time. I am registered on 2 other forum (forae!!!) but I rarely post as I don't feel that posters always get a polite reception - unlike here. It is difficult to join in any group that seems very established but I do think that LMH is a firendly place where any SUBS would soon feel one of the gang :)

Finding a holiday I agree that when I am looking for holiday I will start here or on YHM as I feel people who take the time to help others on here would surely look after us :)

Looking after each other's properties We live on site but we would be interested in this as we have animals so any time we want a break our friends have to come in.

Hubby's 60th So my first holiday request is for Italy. Kevin is 60 in November and I want to take him to Rome -so any places there would be great :) :)