Paris or any French town near the sea(south France)

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
anmar1

Paris or any French town near the sea(south France)

Post by anmar1 »

Hello
I exchange 1 week/ 10 days ,in Tuscany for the same amount of time in the place above.Most important , exchange can be in different periods, example, you can come on May, June, Septemebd I could come, October, November or February. :D [/url]
Anna
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hi Anna,

Bordeaux (St. Emilion) - an hour from the Atlantic coast - any good for you? (That's our own home)

Or, right on the Atlantic coast, the beautiful Ile de Ré? (Please see website below for full details)

Tuscany would be lovely, sighs Rab, gazing dreamily out of her hutch...
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Hi Anna,

How big a place are you looking for? I have an apartment in Montmartre in Paris. It has one bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room so can sleep up to four. (check it out on the link below.)

I love the idea of Tuscany and your places look great. However, I have no firm plans yet for this summer / autumn because of fluctuating work commitments so I can't promise anything. Take a look at mine and see if it's something that might interest you and we can always contact each other at a later stage to see if an exchange might work - I particularly like the idea of doing it at different times, because my high season isn't the same as yours (I have several, rather than one!).

Elaine
Lounging on the lily pad...
Maggiem

A bit late!

Post by Maggiem »

Hello,

I've only just noticed this posting but, if it's not too late and you are interested in future exchanges, we have an apartment at Theoule sur Mer, near Cannes. You can see it at www.provencalapartments.co.uk

We absolutely love Italy, and have wonderful memories of Tuscany.

Maggie