Number of posts since last visit

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Ruth, we should call you "giddy". (as in "Giddy Kipper"!). You could be Craster too, as that is a fishing village here famous for kippers.
paolo

Post by paolo »

kipper889 wrote:Paolo is mint
Due to my superb physical condition?

Don't worry about the number of posts, there are always new posts to read, and if there aren't, that indicates that you are spending too much time on your computer.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

paolo wrote:indicates that you are spending too much time on your computer.
Yeah, I know all about that one! When it got REALLY bad last year I added the forums to my PC's Parental Control "blocked" list, but I just ended up entering the overide password anyway, so I guess i'll just have to accept that I am an addict!!!!

However, at the moment I do have a very good excuse. I've never made a secret of the fact that I have MS and don't look for sympathy. I am currently having a relapse and have severe double-vision - anything further than about 3 feet away starts to go completely awry, so sitting at my laptop is one of the few places where I can feel comfortable and secure! That's why I'm at the PC for most of the day at the moment....

That's MY excuse! :D What's yours???!!!
alifrank1

Post by alifrank1 »

mpprh wrote:Hi

once you are logged on, you will see "posts since last visit" on the top right hand corner ?

That is how I view this site.

Peter
oh, how clever! I hadn't seen this before :oops:
gh

Post by gh »

I log in and look at the left hand side, you'll find the icons are a different colour (burnt orange) if you have not read a post since your last visit.

Nice and sunny here today, off to France tomorrow, changed my name today to celebrate. :wink:

Helen