1st booking from abroad,how do I take deposit

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

"Work"? From what I see at Lloyds these days, you mean "turn up".

(ps I worked there too, but so long ago it's lost in the mists of time - I still hear the scratch of the quill pens)
Oh Gosh meanall. :shock:
.its all coming back to me know we must have met[were you ever promoted to ink Monitor] Ive got you in my minds eye :wink: [did you have a nickname] :roll:
[Just shows though Eh :!:
theyd have anyone in them days.. :lol:
when you said you were a [ahem] Banker I thought you meant a REAL bank... :wink: :D
When I worked there we had to go to Barclays every day to get out Money out for the Tills :wink:
What about when we used to have to get the books to balance and add the interest on[by hand ] to every account..and had to stay all weekend November the 20th until they all balanced :roll:
Happy Days :roll: :lol: ...
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Big Sis.. wrote: when you said you were a [ahem] Banker I thought you meant a REAL bank... :wink: :D ...
Indeed - that's why I got out of Lloyds a couple of years after joining - I knew I'd made a BIG mistake! :lol:

m
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Indeed - that's why I got out of Lloyds a couple of years after joining - I knew I'd made a BIG mistake!
AHH!! but that meant you missed out on meeting ME earlier....could have changed your lifes destiny :wink: :lol: