Cheap Flights..

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
gpck

Post by gpck »

feathersonline wrote:
Big Sis.. wrote:Be Quick :!:
theres some of them there penny ones from Stansted -Valencia Ive just had a look anyway 37 quid return
Look on the month view if your flexible.....but i wouldnt hang about...
Ta muchly...
Thanks Ros - Flights booked, and we're ready to go... :wink:
gpck
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Youre more than welcome hope you got a bargain... :wink:
gpck

Post by gpck »

Big Sis.. wrote:Youre more than welcome hope you got a bargain... :wink:
1p each way, plus taxes & fees, plus £10 per suitcase, plus credit card fee etc. etc... came to about £1million by the time I'd booked it!!! :wink:
gpck
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

1p each way, plus taxes & fees, plus £10 per suitcase, plus credit card fee etc. etc... came to about £1million by the time I'd booked it!!!
Thats a heck of a lot of suitcases.. :!: :lol: :lol:

No really..dont tease :wink:
gpck

Post by gpck »

Well, I've got to have a choice of outfits to wear at the wedding!!!
gpck
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/?emn=080 ... R&pos=fare

Some good deals again[of course theyre not a penny] but Just booked for April for £89 return..to Alicante..

Might be worth a look :wink:
Adam Apple

Post by Adam Apple »

Here are a few more price comparison sites that you may find useful:

wegolo.com
momondo.com
edreams.com
kayak.co.uk
polly

Post by polly »

I've flown a lot with Ryanair, and every time I do, I say never again. It's the cattle truck mentality, and the hard seats that I hate. I keep going back though, because of the cheapness.

Thankfully Monarch are sometimes cheaper than Ryanair, and much prefer to fly with them - like a proper airline :wink:
My Villa in Campoverde Spain
Adam Apple

Post by Adam Apple »

polly wrote:I've flown a lot with Ryanair, and every time I do, I say never again. It's the cattle truck mentality, and the hard seats that I hate. I keep going back though, because of the cheapness.
I flew with them for the first time a few days ago. A couple of things annoyed me. Firstly, they stopped passengers sitting in the first and last few rows of the plane. When I asked them why they left these seats empty, they said it was for safety reasons???

Secondly, I like to take a book or magazine with me onto the plane, but I had nowhere to put it because the magazine holders on the backs of the seats had been taken away.
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

We never use Ryanair but decided to for our flight this week to Faro as it was only £5 out and £30 back BUT by the time we paid for the taxes/baggage/priority boarding....blah blah it came to just over £100 pp, cheapish but getting dafter imho.

By the way, we went to pay by visa debit and it came up a damned cheeky £12 charge but visa delta and mastercard were only £4 ?????

Also extremely annoying trying to get rid of the travel insurance, take it off, fine, go to proceed 'you haven't ticked the box' pops up, what box ? the only box is to do with travel insurance and we took it off, press to proceed again, same message, eventually tick the silly box making mental note to ensure they don't stick the travel insurance back on and up pops 'are you sure you don't want travel insurance'......NOOOOO I DON'T, just let me pay :evil:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Yes I agree Party, that's very irritating and you soooo have to keep your wits about you.

I've just returned from a few days at our property, and in the rush to relinquish the hire car in the pouring rain, once through into the departure lounge and armed with a choice of reading materials, I was furious to find that I'd left my glasses in the car! The (French) Ryanair girl was very helpful and tried several times to get through to the Hertz desk, but couldn't. So they have their redeeming aspects occasionally.

Thread creep, but I spoke to Hertz on my return, the car had been cleaned and the specs hadn't shown up. But since they're small, and the same colour as the interior trim, I bet they're there ... :(
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
J&J

Post by J&J »

GG That's annoying for you. They obviously need glasses to look for your specs!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Judith & James
Apartment in Dinard, Brittany.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

:lol: It's frustrating as they had eventually heard fromthe Ryanair girl, but when I spoke to them I couldn't tell if the car was cleaned before or after Ryanair had managed to get through. If the car was sorted out after the message they might have taken extra care to actually look for them, if you get my drift..

They may still turn up I s'pose but the chances aren't great! That'll teach me to allow more time to get to the airport in future!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be