To Charge or Not to Charge?[relatives that is]

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

debk wrote:
my precious precious puppy isn't smelly
Cherish the moment. Our Italian Spinone Boswell wasn't smelly either as a puppy. However, he grew into a 40 kilo hairy lump with feet the size of frisbees who spends most of his day jumping into our stream and chasing frogs and lizards. When he finally comes home, he brings most of the mud from the Perigord with him and often, when we're busy, there's no time to hose him down. Doesn't mean we love him any less but he does pong sometimes.

Boswell is the litmus test of friendship for all our visitors!

Jim
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Boswell is the litmus test of friendship for all our visitors!
:wink: :lol: :lol:
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

I have given one friend a freebie but just for a couple of nights when I first started. However, as my OH's Dad, Uncle and BIL are doing the work on my place FOR FREE! I have said to them they can stay for free when they like as long as its not my peak season. They are not skiiers anyway so think it would be fine!

I have also offered my 3 best mates a weekend or few days with their OH's, when the work is finished (again not in peak time) as I think WOM is a great thing and hopefully they will tell all their mates how great it is!! If they wanted to go back again after their freebie I would probably charge them, but give them a discount.

:)