Watch this post thingie....

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Kipz wrote:
Would be even better if we had a 'veiw recent posts' button aswell.

Ruth
Absolutely Ruth! That would make my day just perfect! :D
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Absolutely Ruth! That would make my day just perfect!
Aw Kathy youre easily pleased :)
..[thats cos your lovely :wink: ]
Heres wishes for a Perfect day winging your way...with or without a recent post do dah!! :D
enid

Post by enid »

I am never informed of posts on threads I am following and no-one knows why - I use another forum created with the same software and it works fine on there so it will stay one of life's mysteries. I use the view posts since last visit option :)
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Would be even better if we had a 'veiw recent posts' button aswell.
That would be a nice feature, but I don't believe it comes standard with the forum software, so Paolo would have to hand-code a totally new feature that is only a bit more useful than a feature which already exists. I doubt it's going to happen. (I'm having deja vu -- have we talked about this before?)

I don't mind the "posts since last visit" search page. It's almost always the perfect feature for the job, and if I miss a post because I forget to check once, it usually shows up the next time when someone else makes a new post.

I remember discussing the topic-watching bug a long time ago -- it just doesn't work all the time, and fixing it has proven elusive. I wouldn't rely on it.
Brooke
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

I remember discussing the topic-watching bug a long time ago -- it just doesn't work all the time, and fixing it has proven elusive. I wouldn't rely on it.
Thanks for that Brooke :wink: and others its nice to know its not just me....[and Im not going more bonkers than usual :roll: ]