Your place in London for my apartment in Paris? early Sept

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
greenfrog

Your place in London for my apartment in Paris? early Sept

Post by greenfrog »

Hi,

I'm going to London early Sept (Sept 5-10) and was wondering if there's anyone on here with a place that will be empty in London (fairly central) who would like to swap for a long weekend or a week in Paris over the autumn/winter months?

I can't do a straight swap as my apartment (www.romanticparisrentals.com) is full til early Oct but it's pretty much wide open from Oct to early March (except the Christmas/New Year period).

I'm going to an event in Islington so near there would be ideal or easy access too, but I'm open to any offers really!

Elaine
Lounging on the lily pad...
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Hi G/F, if you don't get any joy you are more than welcome to crash at my place, although only have one single bedroom free :lol: Daughter travels up (or is it down) to Islington quite often.
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Hi Partridge,

That is SO sweet of you! :D

Some friends have already offered to let me crash at their place, but as they're not going to the partnership ceremony, I thought I'd see if I could swap for someplace where I would disturb no-one when I reel in late at night afterwards! :lol:
If it doesn't work out, I'll stay with them because I want to see them anyway.

But thank you so much for the offer; it's very generous of you and I'm really touched. How near London are you? If you're in the city at any time over that weekend and feel like meeting up for a coffee, that would be fun!

Elaine
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Disturb moi :shock: doubt that very much, have you seen what time I retire :lol:

We are in Chingford, which is on the overground to Liverpool St, or a short drive to Woodford (central line), which is what my daughter uses to go to work. My Mum was born and grew up in Islington, Milner Square. What's happening in Islington then, is a 'partnership ceremony' one of them wedding things.

Always free for a chinwag if you fancy it while you're over :D
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Yes, it's a "boy wedding", as I'm calling it! :lol:

I'll pm you nearer the time and we'll see if we can meet up. Oooh, my first LMH face to face! :lol: