Ladies or Gentlemen.... Who Makes the booking..

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

MOuse, I've offered her the Mon-Mon dates at the same price as my special offer I'll give her till tomorrow, then state I have had another enquiry and if I don't hear from her by Fri am, tough. I've wasted enough time already.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Good for you!

You have to wonder how she has the time for all this to-ing & fro-ing :D
One things for certain...she'll definately need a holiday at the end of it :lol:

Fingers crossed for you Helen

mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Now they have friends 'who might potentially come' and is there another apartment :roll: , Yet another 10 minutes. Can I send her some links to other properties. I AM NOT A TOUR OPERATOR OR RENTAL AGENT. i AM BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE IT THOUGH.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Mousie,I think it will be me who needs the holiday.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

You must have the patience of a saint, Helen - I'd have dropped her long before! :roll:

Moliere
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Mols said
You must have the patience of a saint, Helen - I'd have dropped her long before!
Its difficult isnt it :roll:
..Helen has invested so much time and patience [and all credit to her]to this that she wants a result of course..... :roll: and I understand as I would feel the same :!:
..and I can see why Mols says to say drop her but unless theres someone else waiting in the wings to book..its potential income lost isnt it....
Its one of them really difficult decisions..which only Helen can make.
Id stay with her to some point but my main worry is that even if she does bookshes going to be a pain in the arxxe Though I do hope not :wink:
I really do sympathise Helen Take Carexx
Last edited by Big Sis.. on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

To be fair, I did have a week where she didn't contact me. She's even less likely to book now her friends want to come, and stay in the same place. The couple of people I know who let out their places will be either holidaying their themselves, or are away elsewhere, and she won't be able to contact many of them.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Id stay with her to some point but my main worry is that even if she does bookshes going to be a pain in the arxxe Though I do hope not Wink
And that is what is bothering me too. Suppose they decide to reduce the pool opneing hours? We don't have them written down anywhere, so I can't guarantee they will be the same as the notice board said this morning.

Yiu're right Mols, I should forget about this one. It isn;t worth any more of my time. I'm going out.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

No Rozzy - I didn't say that Helen should drop her - I said that I would have dropped her long before it got to this point!

And I do agree with you - even if the booking does somehow materialise, this one is going to be a right pain - you can see it coming. Now Helen has already discounted the price, switched days to mondays (thus messing up the following week), and generally been well turned over - at what point do you cry "Enough!"?

Pour moi - long ago!

Moliere
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Mols, this is the point where I have had enough. I can do no more for her. Either she clicks that link or she doesn't. If I'm lucky someone else will.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

[quote]Mousie,I think it will be me who needs the holiday./quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh Helen...you did make me laugh!

Yes - why not tell her you've decided to use that week as you're now totally exhausted :roll:

Mousie (still giggling)
x
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Helen said...
Mols, this is the point where I have had enough. I can do no more for her. Either she clicks that link or she doesn't.
:wink:
If I'm lucky someone else will.
Oh I Do So Hope So :!: Thats the spirit Helen :)
Mousie said
Yes - why not tell her you've decided to use that week as you're now totally exhausted
:wink:
Too True Mousie :)
we will have a whip round and pay for ya Helen..To pay for you[could we have a discount :roll:]Theres an idea :idea... We could start a fund for Worn Out Rental Owners..WORO..could catch on :lol:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Big Sis.. wrote: we will have a whip round and pay for ya Helen..
theres an idea :idea: We could start a fund for Worn Out Rental Owners..WORO..could catch on :wink: :lol:
Great idea Ros - first prize a week in your place, second prize, 2 weeks in your place! :lol: 8)

Miaoowwwww.

Mols
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Moliere wrote:
Big Sis.. wrote: we will have a whip round and pay for ya Helen..
theres an idea :idea: We could start a fund for Worn Out Rental Owners..WORO..could catch on :wink: :lol:
Great idea Ros - first prize a week in your place, second prize, 2 weeks in your place! :lol: 8)

Miaoowwwww.

Mols
Oh Mols...you are naughty...but I like you! :lol: :roll:

Mousie (now waiting for Rozzie to get you back :wink: ...and already registering WORO.com :D )
x
Last edited by Mouse on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Great idea Ros - first prize a week in your place, second prize, 2 weeks in your place!

Miaoowwwww.
Ahh!! and you were being Sooo nice :wink: :roll: :lol: