Ladies or Gentlemen.... Who Makes the booking..

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Bohinj Badger

Post by Bohinj Badger »

Helen,

I am keeping toes and fingers crossed that you get a flurry of emails in the next few days for the same dates. Can you imagine what she would be like if she stayed..... You must be much more relaxed and chilled out than me, as my blood pressure would go through the roof if she were to stay (every time the phone rang my heart would jump in my mouth....).

BB
enid

Post by enid »

I agree with the others - if she is this thoughtless about your time now she would be a difficult guest. It does make me despondent too when people waste my time. I have just had a flurry of enquiries for some space I have in September and I am not chasing enquiries up in order - I usually e mail an enquirer when I receive another enquiry. After reading your tale I am sending them all a booking form and first back with the deposit gets it - not my usual modus operandi but I am too busy to chivvy people along.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Helen :) ..

I agree with Crystal...
I don't get the.... Quote:
I have been out all day so have not been able to contact you. Speak to you soon.
This reminds me of a chap I was trying to get hold of...and in the end he emailed to say 'sorry I havent contacted you I havent access to my email :roll:'
Its so annoying for you Helen[and were these the weeks the vicars wanted....Oh my goodness you do get em dont ya]
Take Carex
Im thinking of you as we all are as you can see, which is some comfort I hope[tell em to SORT IT..or youlll send the Crazy Gang round that should do it :wink: ]
Time for a group Hug I think
Imagexx
mon269

Post by mon269 »

I hope you end up booking that week. I also hope, that after you’ve booked it, she gets back to you saying “actually, we would like to book your lovely place� and you can say “sorry, it is already booked to someone able to make a decision.� :wink:

Good luck.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Well I got this today!!!

Group size: Adults: 4 Children: 10
Requesting availability: arriving on 23 Jul 2008 and leaving on 23 Aug 2008

Hi, we are 2 familys of 7, so this would be perfect 4 us. We are looking 2 book for next year for approx 4 weeks, would you do a long let rate ? Do They have air con and what TV channels are there ? Am I right in thinking that they are a mirror image of each other, with 1 double and 3 twins in each property ?Next door to each other but separate ?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks Alison

Well No and NO :!:
..I spose if you are going to book a month you might try for a discount but peak weeks :o
..and this early not on your Nelly...and anyway....Theyre already booked :wink: :D
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Group size: Adults: 4 Children: 10
Rozzie...I'd be scared.....very scared indeed! :shock:

Mousie (still on the case :lol: )
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

I can see what you mean Mousie..[as we were booked i hadnt looked that far..] :roll:
..another good reason for no Availability calenders then :roll: ...[actually Ive just passed this on so I better let the know in case they hadnt noticed..thanks..]....zoom...