Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Normandy Cow

Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis

Post by Normandy Cow »

It is a great honour to write you, after several hesistation.I do not want to say much, but My Name Is K I Bakri, i will definitely tell you more about myself and we get to know each other definitely once i get your reply. (yeah, right, in your dreams....! :roll: )

I have been diagnosed with Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis :lol: :lol: , which is a terminal disease ,and i have no chance of surviving. I am writing you for your cooperation in fufilling a last wish i have, as i lay on my death bed.
My wish is distributing my last wealth which i have kept in a diplomatic box with a security company.The Diploamtic box contains a huge sum of money, i would reveal to you later, i want you to stand on my behalf and collect the box and help in the distribution of the wealth to the less priviledged.
I expect your response if you can perform this task, as there are several people dying and suffering all over the world abd i feel that my widows mite can change things a little..

So, How can you help the less priviledged with my funds?
Can i count on you?

Best Wishes
K I Bakri
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

With hindsight, I apologise for having added the laughing icons to the above post.

I've just looked up pulmonary fibrosis and it is no laughing matter, and in fact it is possibly the very disease which killed my mother 18 months ago... (she suffered from emphysema/pneumonia/shortness of breath etc).

Sorry if I have offended/upset anybody :oops:
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Gosh, that just makes it even worse, doesn't it? Using a real disease like that to cheat people.
Brooke