Glenn Roland & Kaymo Fakoya

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Kersh

Glenn Roland & Kaymo Fakoya

Post by Kersh »

I recieved scam e-mails from these people yesterday but it's the same person. I recieved identical requests as follows:

I came accross of your apartment advert on craigslist.org,I want to know maybe is still available and tell me the terms of payment and get back to me asap.
Thanks.

When I asked which week they wanted I recieved this:

Hello ,
I receive your email,i 'll like to know the total amount to pay befor i move in..I work for Esso Consultant company, here in London . I am on transfer to your country and am in-need of your place and my company will be handling the first month rent and the deposite and at this point i would want you to know that they are ready to send payment on time for non disappointment and i would fill and sign all application in person when i get down to your country,if this is okay with you i would want you to send me the following detail that will be written on the payment. Full name, mailaddress, phone number and cell phone number that will be on the payment with totaly amount to be paid,you can veiw our web site esso.com and we also have branches all over the world.As soon as payment is made,I will be relocate.I would want you to get back to me asap.
Thanks

Neither of them have Esso e-mails. One is gmail and the other is yahoo.

Cheers
Kersh