Happy Easter Everyone

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Tom's the name

Happy Easter Everyone

Post by Tom's the name »

I know it's a day late but I was out visiting family yesterday. Hope you are all enjoying the Easter break.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Thanks Tom - same to you :)

Sorry to be so British but the weather has been diabolical here. A really drizzly rain and heavy wet mist. I always feel badly for the guests going into our place when the weather is like this but most people seem to make something of their holiday despite the weather.

I'm still slowly recovering from cold/chest infection so I've been quite happy to hug the sofa and TV.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Sue, I hope you feel better!

We didn't really do anything for Easter -- saw a movie (Robots, which was amusing) but that's it. My hubby was/is sick and isn't eating much, so it didn't seem worth it to cook a big dinner for just me.
Brooke
tansy

Post by tansy »

Easter Saturday here was glorious until about 4.30 p.m. - just as the family arrived for Easter a sea fret shut off the view!!!

Then yesterday was horrible.

This morning was horrible.

This afternoon is starting to brighten up - so hopefully our guests might be able to make the sea out now which is less than 100 yards away!...Hopefully they have been able to hear it to know it isn't a con...there are fabulous views...honest!!

But our Easter is recovering....we finished the build on Good Friday...we're thrilled with the result but to get finished for our target of Easter we had the most testing time physically...so our gourmet meal today has been macaroni cheese followed by watching the Calendar Girls in the new lounge.....we know how to live!!

Ohhh...chocolate too...lots of it.

Happy Easter one and all.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Hi, Happy Easter too.The weather yesterday was miserable, a bit better today.We've had quite a bit of rain which is very welcome as we have a water shortage and bans are being contemplated- some areas nearby already have them!It was the driest winter for over 50 years and the water table is low. What a shame that only just over a week ago we had temperatures over 30C , and now that people are on holiday it's been down to 13C !!( yesterday),not much different today :( Still, the wine is open, the tournedos is ready to go so, all in all, things aren't tooooo bad :wink:

www.thepetitmanoir.com