The funniest comments!!

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
annafern

The funniest comments!!

Post by annafern »

I have to say i have been dealing with the public for most of my working life. Hairdressing, fashion retailing, catering and events organizing and now holiday lettings which i have been doing for the last 6 years.
It never ceases to amaze me what people actually take the trouble to contact you over after their stay in your property. I leave a comment sheet which they can score 1-5 on things like facilities’, welcome pack, service ect and i also leave a gap at the end for them to fill in other comments. From time to time there are always a few funny comments- like ‘I was disappointed my dog couldn’t be let of lead in the local (footpath) fields’ (this was during the lambing season) And comments like ‘ I was bothered by the sound of the birds in the early hours of the morning’
But last night i think i had the funniest of them all, when a lady who stayed in my 200 year old cottage rang me up and said that she just wanted to let me know that her party of guests had all seen a women dressed in nineteen century clothes walking through the walls and closed doors and she wanted to know who the ghost was. I have to admit i laughed at first as in the last six years no one had commented on any unusual unwelcomed guests. Then she went on the say that this vision that they saw was just like the women in the picture on the stairs. I had to point out that this picture did not come with the cottage but had been purchased from an auction for 50p. My cleaner has confirmed to me this morning that they rang her up too to comment about the ghost but she told me that maybe the 12 bottles of empty wine bottles may have had something to do with their illusination!!! :shock: