Phone Numbers

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

I know people google me...and my number to find out if I'm "real" and where I live, etc. (can see the searches on my blog stats)
Same here! And we in turn google guests (or Facebook them)! Luckily there's lots of references to me to show I'm real :wink:

Mouse
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
TTP mk2

Post by TTP mk2 »

Alan Knighting wrote:I always publish my telephone number and it’s not a withheld number, my e-mail address and my postal address and I leave it up to others to choose how they communicate with me.
I agree, the first lesson I learned in Internet sales, is that you must make it easy for the customer to give you their money & the more methods of contact the better.
"Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools."

Group Captain Sir Douglas Bader
TTP mk2

Post by TTP mk2 »

Alan Knighting wrote:I must say that over the last five years I can’t remember one single instance of a “new” enquiry being received by telephone.
Obviously depends upon your market but we have had 2 B & B telephone bookings this afternoon.
"Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools."

Group Captain Sir Douglas Bader
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

TTP mk2 wrote:
Alan Knighting wrote:I must say that over the last five years I can’t remember one single instance of a “new” enquiry being received by telephone.
Obviously depends upon your market but we have had 2 B & B telephone bookings this afternoon.
Yes but that’s exactly what I am saying.

If you didn’t publicise your telephone number and if you insisted on being ex-directory you wouldn’t ever have received the two telephoned bookings.

Alan