welcome packs

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Olive

My special treat is making either pancakes or waffles and nothing but maple syrup will do. I've never been without it in my life.

I won't tell you how many years that is.

Chianti
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I'm having a cup of the Tetley's English Breakfast Tea and while it isn't PG Tips, I have drunk worst tea before. I used 2 teabags and UHT skimmed milk. It really isn't that bad.
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

I have bought Maple Syrup in Spain - I think it was in Intermarché.
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Our first choice tea is Twinings Assam - but you can't always get the very big boxes which make it economic. Tesco's Finest is an alternative. Lately we have gone over to Fair Trade. We are not tea drinkers but I know that German tea just does not suit Brits. (We even relented and bought tea pots for the apartments in the early days - on the odd occasions when we make tea we stick a bag in a mug).
We have found that British tea drinkers not only want a teapot but also believe that no continental tea is drinkable and hence bring their own, even though we tell them we have British tea. We just stock up on the boxes with the inner foil packs whenever we go back to the UK.
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Am I the only one who likes loose tea :?:

I think tea bags are wasteful and unnecessary. I use a filter which fits into a cup or mug, put the loose tea into it, then pour in the water and when finished use the tea leaves in the garden. Now, because others give me tea bags, you can see them in the flower beds, minus their tags, but they don't compost easily even when opened.

I use the same filter for coffee too.

I'm just not sure which my flowers prefer :lol:

Chianti
olive

Post by olive »

Loose tea is much cheaper than bags and is more environmentally friendly. Twinings named a tea after the family of one of this year's summer guests (I googled): if I remember, I'll ask him what he can tell me about tea.