Kendal versus Windermere for a holiday property

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Windy

Post by Windy »

I think there's room for a few of us in the area :-)

I am now intrigued to know what you are up to so don't keep us in suspense too long.

BTW (and apologies for hijacking your thread for a mo) if anyone is in the Lakes and is on Twitter there is a South Lakes Tweetup at 7 p.m. on 3rd December.

PM. me if you want details.
altyfc

Post by altyfc »

Windy wrote:I think there's room for a few of us in the area :-)
Indeed. :)
Windy wrote:I am now intrigued to know what you are up to so don't keep us in suspense too long.
As soon as I've exchanged, I'll let you know. Being a town centre property as opposed to what you offer... that alone makes it very different, I think. We've gone for that for the convenience of us being able to attend to it as much as anything.
Windy wrote:BTW (and apologies for hijacking your thread for a mo) if anyone is in the Lakes and is on Twitter there is a South Lakes Tweetup at 7 p.m. on 3rd December.

PM. me if you want details.
That sounds interesting. Might be difficult for me as it's 'bedtime bedlem' in our household at around that time but if it's on my doorstep, it'd be rude not to. PM on its way...