Toodle Loo

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
tansy

Toodle Loo

Post by tansy »

Toodle Loo, Au Revoir...car is packed , dogs are packed, 6.a.m. start tomorrow...so as long as we don't miss our turn on the canal and end up in the Mediterranean searching for Paul will be back in 10 days or so...

1st holiday as a holiday rental owner...certainly has focused my mind with the packing & what to take!!

Just hope the weather is as good as you all say down there in the deep south!! :)
paolo

Post by paolo »

Have a great holiday, Tansy. It seems to be raining everywhere in France today according to the meteo, but that can't last. 8)
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Fraise

Re: Toodle Loo

Post by Fraise »

tansy wrote:Toodle Loo, Au Revoir...car is packed , dogs are packed, 6.a.m. start tomorrow...

won't the dogs be a bit flat spending all that time in a suitcase? :twisted:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Have a great holiday Tansy :) Do you get that nagging "I'm sure I've forgotten something" feeling even if you haven't? I always figure if I have my medication, contact lenses and credit cards I can buy anything else!

My hub's mum once had a last minute panic and said she wasn't ready to leave for holiday as she hadn't cleaned out the knife drawer - ah, pre holiday rituals, eh??!!

Full report when you get back mind!! kind regards & safe trip- Sue
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Tansy, have a fantastic time!

Definitely be sure to come back and tell us what it was like from the other side and what you learned about what to/not to do at your own property. :)

As for myself, I believe I can honestly say that every single time I've had that "did I forget something?" feeling, I actually did forget something, even if it was something small.

Nowadays, though, my departure checklist is simply: keys, wallet, passport? Anything else, I can get while I'm away.
Brooke