long term rental agreements;

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Pelly

long term rental agreements;

Post by Pelly »

Dare I ask another question after the last time?
N0, just wondering does anyone have a long term rental agreement I could have a look at.

We have people in our gite at present and they are talking of being here for a few months:I think we should draw up some sort of contract.They have animals and I want to make sure they clean up before they go.

The carpet and lino were brand new and need it to remain in good order if we should ever get any holiday enquires.
I used to have money now I have horses; cats;dogs & chickens; not forgetting 2 daughters!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

If you want to make sure that the property is cleaned, I would insist that you get a professional cleaning company in at their expense when they leave.
la vache!

Re: long term rental agreements;

Post by la vache! »

Pelly wrote: We have people in our gite at present and they are talking of being here for a few months:I think we should draw up some sort of contract.They have animals and I want to make sure they clean up before they go.
I hope it isn't too late if you haven't already drawn up a contract! I'd find out exactly how long they intend to stay and get one drawn up by a Notaire. Don't forget if they are there during the period October - March and don't pay their rent or the utilities, you have no right to either evict them or cut off their utilities.