Attracting Italians for rentals outside Italy

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
Beachcomber

Attracting Italians for rentals outside Italy

Post by Beachcomber »

Hi folks,
My apartment area, Formentera, Baleares, is dominated by Italian visitors and I wonder how they would search for rentals. Does anyone know of any Italian websites that are a sort of equivalent to Craigslist, Gumtree or Travel-library. Most discussions on the forum seem to be about attracting UK visitors to Italy; I want to attract Italian visitors to Spain.
Any ideas?

www.formenteraapartment.com
Lagartija
wine improves with age - the older I get the more I like it.
www.formenteraapartment.com
www.formentera-villa.com
Nightowl

Post by Nightowl »

Dont know if this helps.. but I get a lot of Italian guests from Homelidays. but not in my spanish property....possibly because italians don't frequent that part of spain.

If your area is dominated by Italians, those that use Homelidays may search for that area on that website.

I seem to have a real run on Italian guests at the moment in my London properties. In the last 3 months about about 1 in every 5 enquiries has been Italian and of the last 10 guests, probably 6 have been Italian families. Could be Ryanair prices or something but they all coming from Homelidays website. I also advertise on Holiday rentals and Holiday lettings but they dont bring me the same volume of Italian enquiries.
Nightowl
Forever going one step forwards and two
backwards......
Giuliana

Post by Giuliana »

You could try Subito.it free web site to sell anything. I got a few enquires with them.