Dreadful weather

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
tansy

Dreadful weather

Post by tansy »

Alexia's post re her friends flooded place on Cote d'Azur, an email from some friends in Germany saying the weather there is ugly...it's horrible here in Normandy wind & more wind today, rain as well for added misery...what is it like with you?

We had glorious weather for 5 days of our holiday - then deteriorated last Thursday 12th - one week on and all we have seen is 4 hours of sunshine :roll:
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

It's around 20° C in the shade. Sunny with fluffy clouds. Very light breeze. Altogether rather pleasant. I think it is not forecast to last though.
Hanorah

Post by Hanorah »

I am of to Turkey this afternoon and the last week has been in the late 80's but looking at the forcast thunderstorms are due on Friday and Saturday with the temp dropping to the 70's and 60's next week. As some of you know I am off to take some pictures of the house and can't believe my luck. Hopefully they have got it completely wrong!!!!
Always Learning
Ciapolin

Post by Ciapolin »

Clear skies, light wind and hot!

We've had a few days of awful weather (I think most of Europe has had it) but hopefully it's gone now.

Every time I think summer has arrived, the weather turns! And to think I moved to Italy to get away from the British weather!

C-A
oskar

Post by oskar »

Em. No rain here since February! :oops:
musicmonkey

Post by musicmonkey »

Here in South East England it is more like October. Cool breeze, rain and misty grey skies. Predicted to be more of the same for the next few days.

I'm not complaining as long as the weather changes for half term when I would like very little breeze for the crossing(s), then a week of sunny weather!
enid

Post by enid »

I've been gardening wearing shorts and a swimming costume - glorious day!
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Mixed in the North East of England. We've experienced every season here within a couple of hours!

I'm off on one of those two centred holidays this weekend so hoping for fine weather, going to Crouch End in North London and Basildon in Essex :lol:
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

The weather here is just THE WORST EVER. It is so humid that just putting my head out of the door seems like I have had a shower. 45C and not nice at all - just wish I was back in UK :oops:
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
Stu

Post by Stu »

Driven from Yorkshire to Edinburgh & back today....sunny and warm in Yorkshire, getting progressively wetter the further north I went! Absolute deluge in Edinburgh! Am sat at home now, and it's 20deg and lovely....

Still wish I was in France though!
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Today is the first really, truly nice day Connecticut has had in a while. We keep getting days that promise to be sunny and warm but only get up to 15 or 16C. Today it's finally just over the 20C mark!
Brooke
paolo

Post by paolo »

I went to Provence for a week, just back today. I wanted to take lots of sunny pics at a time of year when the countryside is verdant and the weather lovely. Everything was certainly very green, but that was because it wouldn't stop raining. Yesterday it cleared so I had one day to take photos. It was all very English.
Paolo
Lay My Hat