the excitement of it all - darkened room?

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
tansy

the excitement of it all - darkened room?

Post by tansy »

Eurovison Song Contest.....phew.....talk about a white knuckle ride :roll: ....it will take me a long time to recover....what were your highlights of the evening....apart from Terry Wogan of course bless him :lol:
jimadept

Post by jimadept »

Going out to the pub the minute it started and coming home just after it ended :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
paolo

Post by paolo »

When I read the title of this this topic I was expecting something slightly different. I did see two songs, one with the hook-line 'Cool vibes, why don't you kill me?' - a bit harsh I thought but it would have been one solution. The other was going on about 'Shadows on my destiny', and that was enough for me.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

I was in a restaurant with the smallest portions ever known to man... It was like a little lilliput meal. The guy whose birthday it was, was mortified but arranged a suitable discount. I was so amazed at the size of one of the starters I took a pic of it to show folk!!
Then we went to the pub (for crisps!) and the dreaded contest was on the tv...
Ciapolin

Post by Ciapolin »

Didn't see the contest, but I'm intrigued about the food! Can you post the picture? :lol: :lol: :lol:
tansy

Post by tansy »

Awwww come on...what about the Freddy Mercury look alike...didn't you guys see him....unreal!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

what about "Grandma" banging her drum and twirling around the stage?
enid

Post by enid »

Had folks for a meal and didn't realise it was the eurovision that night until one of our french friends mentioned it. Evening finsihed in time to watch last results in French TV - UK came third from last !!! - and the French commenatators had nothing on Terry Wogan!!!!
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

My god, what on earth are you crazy Europeans talking about?

8)
Brooke
tansy

Post by tansy »

Brooke - I'm starting to worry about you ....you don't "know" the Eurovision Song Contest...earlier you admitted to the lack of knowledge re 'handbags'...it appears that this forum is indeed further education for you! :wink: :) :) :) :lol:
paolo

Post by paolo »

Yes come along Brooke, it's all very well gazing at the stars all day but you're overlooking one of the wonders of the universe right on your doorstep.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

i'll post the food pic when I get home! staying with my musician friend Bob in Essex at the mo.
Changing the subject, we saw Star WArs tonight and it was pretty good!