Croissants & Coffee?

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
tansy

Croissants & Coffee?

Post by tansy »

Last night I checked the forum before going to bed..reasonably early after changeover & planting tomatoes in the dusk (time as usual!)....this morning on the way to the kitchen to make the coffee - I thought only the Americans will have posted (time difference) so I will be just a couple of minutes....I discover you've all been up since some unearthly hour like 5.09 a.m.....is it getting hot down there so it's early up in the mornings...or are you all coffee & croissant addicts? :lol: :wink:
enid

Post by enid »

I've wondered about strange posting times and then I noticed that one of them was me!!!! The time on the forum doesn't quite match up with real time for me anyway. I think it's just that people seem to use the sight as a regular visiting point and if you are up and about why not pop in on friends first thing?
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

I'd wager that we have several night owls among us. :) I typically read and post as part of my morning routine, but that makes it afternoon in Europe.

The posting times do appear to be about 40 minutes off from my clocks here at home. But not several hours!
Brooke
paolo

Post by paolo »

The forum is operating at GMT minus 1 hour and 38 minutes. Don't ask me why. So a posting showing 5.09 would have been written at 7.47 French time.
Paolo
Lay My Hat