Advice on holiday letting in Manilva/Duquesa

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Vera

Advice on holiday letting in Manilva/Duquesa

Post by Vera »

Some friends of mine have an apartment that they have been letting long term but are now without clients and are thinking about holiday lets.
They don't live in this part of Spain so will need a management package. Does anyone have 1st hand knowledge of a reliable company that they would recommend.
Failing this any ideas on the cost of management for a modern 2 bed 2 bath apartment in the Costa del Sol.

PMs welcome on this one.

Vera
apple

Post by apple »

Hi, i can personally recomend a small family run company but they are only working in marbella, is this any help?
apple

Post by apple »

I havent heard from you so not sure if your interested.
If you are here is their website and you can contact them through that. I know them personally and i wouldnt hesitate putting my property with them.
Its

http://www.marbellanet.com/index.html

They are a mother and daughter set-up and have been going a good few years. This might be usefull for anyone else in Marbella.
Vera

Post by Vera »

If they only work in Marbella then I can't see that they can help but thank you for your input.

Vera
mario

Post by mario »

Hi Vera,I use Duquesa Estates and have not had any issues with them and have not heard any bad stories either,my property is close to Manilva as well.
Vera

Post by Vera »

Thanks Mario
I'll pass the info on.
mario

Post by mario »

By the way I manage my own rentals,DE just do key holding and manage the cleaning.
Adam Apple

Post by Adam Apple »

apple wrote:I havent heard from you so not sure if your interested.
If you are here is their website and you can contact them through that. I know them personally and i wouldnt hesitate putting my property with them.
Its

http://www.marbellanet.com/index.html

They are a mother and daughter set-up and have been going a good few years. This might be usefull for anyone else in Marbella.
I hope they will consider updating their website, it looks so dated.