Us in Portugal

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Hanorah

Us in Portugal

Post by Hanorah »

Just and excuse to show my children as bridesmade and pageboy at my brothers wedding in Portugal. Terrible shot of me and hubby though didn't realise we had matching double chins until I saw this picture. However the kids look so cute and thats the point. Getting Jordan 6 in the kilt was a bit of drama until he realised he had a fake knife in his socks and then he finally submitted. Yasmin (3) of course was more than happy to look like a fairytale princess.

Always Learning
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Aw, that's so nice!!! I'm a great believer of getting to know the faces behind the names. I may bore you all with some photos of my holiday/vacation which starts next Thursday.
Don't worry about the chin at all, I've ask hub if there's any chance of liposuction before take off. (No, apparently :( )
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

You all look fabulous! :)

One of the best parts of my own wedding was my little cousin, who was just a bundle of excitement at her chance to be the "fairy princess" flower girl. Shopping for her dress, seeing the looks on her face when she got to wear it, her whispering in my ear the earnest question, "am I your favorite flower girl?"

"But of course!" -- she was my favorite (and only) flower girl.
Brooke
paolo

Post by paolo »

What a lovely family! Great to put a face to a name too. :D
Paolo
Lay My Hat