Travel articles for your property website

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Adam Apple

Travel articles for your property website

Post by Adam Apple »

Hi,

I am offering to write factually-based travel articles for your property website, at the rate of £10 for 500 words.

The articles would be thoroughly researched (not a re-write from Wikipedia) and contain original content about topics such as local tourist attractions, beaches, local history, transport links etc.

I am a proofreader and I pride myself on my work so you wouldn't get any old rubbish!

If you are interested, please PM me.
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

An interesting offer for people who really don't feel they can do this but really it is only owners who can write about their area from the heart, and know special places to visit, off the beaten tourist track?
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

I agree, but I suspect there is still a market for the ready-made article from those less confident.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Adam Apple

Post by Adam Apple »

Yes of course, if someone knows the area well and has a real passion for it, they would be much better off writing their own stuff.

I am offering factual articles for those who don't have the time or inclination to do their own. Alternatively, these articles could be be submitted to sites such as ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com in order to boost traffic.