Deposit finally paid

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Nemo

Deposit finally paid

Post by Nemo »

Just to let those of you know who helped me with some good advice in the past, we have finally paid a deposit and committed to buying a little chalet in Norfolk. Hurray!

Hubby and I stayed in October and decided to go ahead then. However, we needed to sort our finances and in the meantime the world went mad. The really good news is that meant the price had been reduced by 15% as they try and get some buyers interested!

We are buying what is effectively a going concern - so the chalet is fully furnished and already has some bookings for next year. We hope to complete the purchase in February sometime.

So, I'd like to say a big thank you to all you LMH'ers, and although I've been quiet for a while I'm sure I will be back next year!

In the meantime a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you all. :D :D :D
goosie

Post by goosie »

how exciting for you! good luck and a happy Christmas!
Windy

Post by Windy »

Good luck!
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

That's great, and I hope all goes well for you, Deb. See you in the New Year!
enid

Post by enid »

Brilliant news - I wish you every success in your new venture :D